Digital advertising on LinkedIn can create brand awareness, generate leads, and produce a return on investment through account-based marketing.
With more than 65 million decision makers on LinkedIn, digital advertising on the networking platform has become a popular way to create brand awareness, generate leads, and produce a return on investment through account-based marketing. Through LinkedIn Ads, companies can target social media users based on demographic information, as well as behavior, interests, and more.
It is important to have your company’s LinkedIn page up to date when directing potential clients there. Make sure your company’s logo, description, location, and other important information are current and accurate. Complete LinkedIn company pages get 30% more weekly views. Your company page should also include weekly posts to engage your audience. Once your company profile is complete, creating a LinkedIn Ads account will take your page to the next level. Set up ad campaigns based on one or more objectives:
- Awareness: Create brand awareness
- Consideration: Get visitors to your website and engaging with your content
- Conversion: Generate leads
The Type of Ad Matters
Set up ad campaigns based on your objectives, whether you want to increase brand awareness, bolster engagement, or generate leads. Different ad types are available to help you reach your goals. Some ads will appear in users’ LinkedIn feeds or on the right-hand side of the page. If you choose message or conversation ads to create a personal connection with your target audience, these ads will appear in users’ inboxes. The right type of ad is important for engaging with your target audience. Ads that include images or videos catch users’ attention and show off your product capabilities.
Ad types that appear in users’ LinkedIn feeds include:
- Carousel ads: Create an immersive experience with swipeable images
- Event ads: Advertise a LinkedIn event you are hosting
- Single-image ads: Use an engaging visual to obtain views
- Video ads: Use a sight- and sound-immersive experience to grab the attention of business decision makers
Ad types that appear on the side of the page include:
- Spotlight ads: Highlight products, services, and other offerings for users
- Text ads: Focus on specific opportunities you can provide to potential customers
Generate Leads and Measure Your ROI
There are many metrics to measure success. Add a call to action to attach a lead generation form to your ad. Select fields based on the information you want to collect, such as name, email, and company. Once your ad is out in the world, you can measure conversions and use campaign demographics to see who has engaged with your ad. Then put your lead nurturing campaign into action.
LinkedIn Ads is a valuable digital marketing tool for targeting potential customers and showcasing products. To learn how TECH B2B can help get you in front of your future customers, contact us today!
- How Technical Content Can Help Fill Your Sales Pipeline
- Adjust Your Marketing Efforts to Deal With Apple’s New Privacy Features
- Control Your Lead Gen With an Automated Approach