Measurable actions that support strategy
B2B Financial Success Starts With The Sales Plan. But What If Your Plan Is To Beat Last Year By 10%, 20%, or More?
Higher sales is a destination, not a plan. TECH B2B’s expertise can help companies just like yours develop sales plans and support marketing initiatives that grow your business — whether you sell through distribution or in-house and whether you are an OEM, integrator, or distributor.
Six Steps to Success:
- Identify industries, customers, and the drivers that move them to boost leads and sales
- Research the best web, video, social media, trade show, email, and print channels to reach qualified prospects
- Develop a strategic campaign plan, including GANTT, expected returns, and metrics for evaluating success
- Empower your sales and distribution channels with content and information designed to convert leads into sales
- Deliver qualified leads to sales and move prospects farther along the funnel through lead nurturing, drip campaigns, and retargeting
- Analyze meaningful metrics for each step in the buyer’s journey, iteratively optimizing every marketing dollar and initiative for the greatest return
Sales Consultation News & Insights
The Professional Electrical Apparatus Recyclers League (PEARL), a trade association for electrical equipment reconditioners, spent most of its 11-year history in stealth-mode because their 70 small- to medium-size corporate members didn’t know how to leverage the media to reach their target audience. TECH B2B developed a public relations campaign that began with research on members, the association’s operations and technical standards, and the competitive landscape dominated by several large OEMs. The result was a successful publicity campaign that leveraged media thirst for all things ‘Green,’ while combating competing messages that reconditioned equipment was less safe than new equipment. Within a few months, TECH B2B obtained more than a dozen feature stories in the electrical industries leading trade media and arranged
$2,400 Online Lead Program Helps Generate $3.3 Million in Revenue Would you spend $2,400 a year to help generate $3.3 million in sales while adding thousands of people to your email promotion lists? That’s what Tech B2B helped an international supplier of safety equipment accomplish during a 12-month period using targeted content and software that helps to identify anonymous site visitors. Today, not every company has the financial and human resources to fully adopt a marketing automation platform that combines outbound marketing with CRM and reverse IP lookup as well as end-to-end website tracking. For our small to medium enterprise companies, Tech B2B has helped clients to benefit from marketing automation by combining multiple programs, such as Mail Chimp and
Good advice from the cold-call specialists at SalesStaff. Funny how long it can take us to describe common sense. Know what you'll say; practice; get to the point; etc. And here's another SS insight that shows what marketing channels had the greatest impact on IT purchases.
Want Fresh Content
Direct to Your Inbox?
Just add your email and hit subscribe to stay informed.